Christmas is a time of celebration and we all love to enjoy this time. Exchanging gifts, preparing homemade dishes are part of this celebration. Then why not make Christmas DIY Crafts as homemade gifts for our friends and relatives. Well doesn’t it sound interesting!
Paper baskets are becoming common these days for gifting option. It is both eco-friendly and looks attractive. We bring here a simple homemade paper basket which will be ideal to place your gifts for the auspicious occasion.
Please have a look at the step by step tutorial for Beautiful Paper Basket for Christmas Gifts!
Things Needed For Making Christmas DIY Crafts
- Colour paper
- Decorative colour paper
- Decorative pearls
Step by Step Procedure For Making Paper Basket
- First and foremost, download the FREE template from our website.
- This template can be used on a colour sheet. Use a colour sheet of your choice.
- There are 3 patterns as per the template
- Cut the outer side of each pattern to obtain the final design.
- Use a cutter on the markings which is present in the design. It will help in folding the markings accurately.
- Fold along the markings and the pieces are now ready to be attached.
- Stick the pieces together and make the basket stand.
- Take the decorative colour paper and carefully place the basket on the paper.
- After measuring the size of the basket, cut the decorative colour paper of size slightly less than the original basket. We require 2 such pieces to be pasted on the front and rear surface.
- Take the decorative pearl string and decorate the top surface of the basket. Also, stick some pearls on the basket handle to give it an attractive look.
You can now gift something in this beautiful basket during Christmas!
Then why wait, just make his cute basket and showcase your creativity. We all like something unique and this basket is really unique in itself. Moreover, it can be made in a very less time.
Just make these small baskets and surprise your friends and loved ones.